Ref doc 221 , 02.09.26 To : SECRETARY FOR FOREIGN AFFAIRS . They plant a mango tree, they cannot expect to get apples. [ A] As I have been informing the PMO and Commissioner of Police Ref doc 182 and Ref doc 185, I have been writing to the British High Commission namely in 3 letters. Ref Doc 166, 30 05 26 , Ref Doc 171 04/06/26 , Ref Doc 172 , 06/08/26 [B] The main issue was that there has been some CONSPIRATORS namely a certain Mr R.J. of UK and his relatives who looks like a Sino morisien lawyer, / Private Schools/ MADRAS DIASPORA, etc ... who have forced this situation to occur. [C] Among many unacceptable insult there was from an OLD WHITE W**ch a certain CAMILA/KAMILLA saying again and again that "supposedly I make believe Charles is my father " and there were terrible racist insult, same as those "White Horses", such as "I am a N*GRO and make believe I am brother with whites" . [D] I have always maintain that my late father Vijay was a decorated police CID officer and worked in Adsu,Beau bassin training school and was a HARDWORKER not a Lazy White Racist , like those White Horses,who insult people of colour like me and sits and get everything on a platter. [E] I also take the opportunity to say that UK or any foreign countries have NEVER given to me a Cent. There is a white Racist SOPHIE of UK, and her crooked eye handicapped daughter who looks like a transgender, and was making believe supposedly I asked her money. FALSE. Politics and Creole GP ask money and its me the GIGOLO? I HAVE CUT OFF ALL LINKS (if any) with the UK/UK ROYALS. They are neither my king nor Gods but just unrespectful lazy racist. Those insult denigration, violence, humiliation will never be forgiven nor forgotten. [F] Their stubbornness to side with my enemies of cases HORSES/ PRIVATE SCHOOLS/Police etc.....will never be forgiven nor forgotten. [G] I do not need to prove anything to these White Racist of Uk. My character is enough. [H] As said before I am NOT with any Political party and not on any good terms with local Politics particularly the Mauritius Labour Party as said in Ref Doc 122 , 04/05/26 , Ref Doc 119, 28/04/26 , Ref Doc 84 , 25 04 26 and their stories of COFFERS/ back of building damaged infront of Casern/ KOF lifted up into Casern and persistent harassment from neighbourhoods DODO/FLAMMANTS/Scavengers of municipality QB, const 18. Who steal/damage/harass/push/dirty/throw dirt into my property in all impunity. They even do ‘DIAB’ infront of my gate. I have reported these issues several times. [I] Which obviously imply, and not a secret that, I neither support nor is with your Hon Minister of Foreign Affairs namely Hon Ritesh Ramphul, elected member of const 12 (Mahébourg/Plaine-Magnien) and I have no reasons to communicate with their Hon Minister. I never voted for him and will not vote for him. Hon members of both sides are well aware of my opinion about them. They plant a mango tree, they cannot expect to get apples. [J] In ref doc 216, 217 , to Hon members of both sides thru Clerk of N.A, copy to Commissioner of Police, I already explained the reasons, I do not support the Government. I also Again reminder all sides, BEWARE, if the Government continues to take people for 'BOURIK' they will get a RAKLE for next elections. BEWARE their 60-0 becomes 0-60. Distinction becomes resit. The Public will FAIL THEM. and I again say, Some politicians think that even if all these injustices happen to me, I should come to bend myself and lick their shoes. I cannot. and some want to MUZZLE me. I wont. The Public voter , decide "en leur âme et conscience" who to support, who to vote and who to send into the dustbin. I just explain my problems and my opinions are a direct result and consequences of the harm done to me and injustices I suffer. I recall what I had said in the past and maintain my opinion : when UK/US look at what is happening here, I understand why they had been very relunctant to finalise the Chagos deal. [K] Privy Council. I do not know if all this have anything to do with Privy Council. Honestly I have always supported the decisions of the Privy Council in DPP Medpoint scandal Rs 144 Millions and Dayal / const 8 saga, UNTIL I saw those Rs 114 Millions (as reported by FCC and press), that changes everything. Inquiries are STILL ongoing by the FCC. and same as I said about (a) CHAGOS they dig holes and do their things in that. (b) COFFERS SAGA/ back building damaged infront of Caserne/KOF lifted up by SMF, I say the same thing about (c) BAGS of CASH saga, politics should not drag me into their 'magouilles'. I am neither their friends nor interested to have any sort of link with anyone from/related to Politics. (d) Now there is also BAI saga and Pension Saga. [L] ... MY STUDIES....... All tertiaries were notified namely in ref doc 211 and also not TO STEAL my titles. [M] Lastly , I also inform you, it is not a secret that I am into a LEGAL WAR (ICTA nature) involving HORSES/PRIVATE SCHOOL/POLICE etc etc.... matters dating of the years 2011. At date its been over 280 days since my COURT case is OVER and await judgment. A HISTORICAL VICTORY IS IN VIEW. Once I get judgment , the first thing I will do is write to the CYBERCRIME, ODPP, CP, PSEA, MIE .. and inform them LOOK I WON, now for the first time I will name these people. I will be brief. Ob...ob....ob... allegations against me , I won.. consequences of Cases, trial on my personal life...etc.. But I WILL NOT REPEAT what they said nor what is in the cases. I NEVER SAID those things nor intend to write if after I won also. A MAJOR REF DOC is still in preparation.